Butterfield Charter School has a counseling department which provides academic, career, college access/affordability/admission, and social-emotional competencies to all students through a series of activities and a comprehensive school counseling program. Students and parents are welcome to meet with counselors for resources in education, career, and personal development.
- Are you a New student make sure to complete the 1st Homework Assignment
- Porterville College Orientation @ Nov. 3rd 9 a.m. on campus
- Financial Aid & Dream Act Application: November 10th @ 12 pm. on campus
- Talk to Mrs. Garcia if you have any questions or concerns
- Any students wanting a challenge can consider:
- Dual Enrollment at Porterville College
- Take A-G courses through Edgenuity
- Take College courses at Butterfield
- Get Focused P (College/Career Preparation Course)
- Child Growth & Development P (earn Child Development credit from PC)
- Infant & Toddler P (earn Child Development credit from PC)
- Graduating students will be able to apply to Financial Aid starting: October 2021
PC ADVISOR will be available online via zoom, email, and appointment. Contact Mrs. Garcia for more information.