PUSD Independent Study 2021 - 2022 (AB130)
Steps to enroll in PUSD Independent Study
1. Complete PUSD Independent Study Interest Form.
2. A Parent Square invitation to a PUSD Independent Study (AB130) Informational Meeting will be sent to email provided. Meeting will take place via Zoom.
3. Family attends the PUSD Independent Study (AB130) Informational Meeting to learn about the program structure and requirements. This is the family's opportunity to ask questions. Meetings are held daily at 900 W. Pioneer Ave Porterville CA 93257 between 4 - 5 pm. Please call (559) 782-7057 ahead of time to schedule your attendance.
4. Family completes PUSD Master Agreement as instructed in the PUSD Independent Study (AB130) Informational Meeting.
5. Student is assigned an Advisory Teacher based on current grade. Family can view Advisory Teacher assignment in Aeries PUSD Independent Study (565) school profile. Students with an IEP must have a transitional meeting prior to Advisory Teacher assignment.
Note: Once a family requests to add/remove this program option for their child, PUSD has five (5) school days to make the appropriate arrangements.
TK - 5 Program Expectations
TK - 1: Mrs. Guajardo
2 - 3: Ms. Mia
4 - 5: Mr. Espino
6 - 8: Mrs. Everett
9: Mr. Temmerman
10: Mrs. Furrer
11: Mrs. Tree
12: Mr. Temmerman
RSP Teacher for Grd 6 - 12: Mr. Becerra